CPA（Cost Per Action）：每行动成本。即按行动收费。 CPA中的A，只的是action，即行动，但是行动是多种多样的。具体是哪个行动，需要在投放广告时，广告主与代理公司和媒体约定好。一般情况下，A可以是注册、互动、下载、下单、购买等，在执行广告投放的过程中，只要是不产生约定的行动，不管展现了多少次或者产生了多少点击，都是不收费的。只有产生了约定的行动，即效果，才按量收费。下面我们来总结下Online Marketing CPA推广方法：
CPA之Email Submit 推广方法总结
- Coreg business: 2-4billion per year
theuseful, websponsors, mordernads, fluxads
- Facebook(不是facebook ppc, fanpage, 留言，messages), twitter
- PPV (一千到三千不等)： 1. bid url. 2.要有声音，这样转化率高，3.弹出会full screen 脚本，这样吸引人。 广告流量平台有：leadimpact, trafficvance.com, adonnetwork.com, directcpv.com
- Content block(only for incentive offers) 下载站，壁纸站，电影站(content) SEO
- 借社会时事判断。提交意见或得奖品。例如日本核电站：你觉得这事故主要责任人在哪？政府还是技术人员。提交你的意见获得免费的ipad。再例如：美国偶像（同非诚勿扰）你是喜欢第三名的这位还是第一名的这位，提交你的意见获得免费的ipad。不要直接说活动免费IPod ,这样就变成广告了，效果差，要诱导，要借力，不能硬来，可参考google trend, yahoo trend，ebay labs。
coreg offer:后续广告放什么？可以ringtone, schlorship, rpu会很高.
CPA之Dating Lead 推广方法总结
My affiliate manager, Michael Crouch over at Neverblue, recently sent me a pretty good report on the dating vertical. This can provide some great info if you’re looking to get the highest quality traffic to your offer, especially if you’re running a CPS offer.
- 分析你的受众 compete.com ,alexa.com , quantcast.com。
- About two thirds of all users are aged 25 to 44 years.
- The older the user the more likely they are to subscribe.
- Statistically, slightly more women will complete a personality profile (eHarmony, Perfectmatch) than men and go on to subscribe
- Woman who have been previously married subscribe at a 25% higher rate than those who have not结婚的女的注册更多。
- The more highly educated a user, the more likely they are to subscribe.教育程度越过，越会注册
- The more highly educated a user, the higher their lifetime value once subscribed
- Over 80% of the major dating site users have attended some college
- Users with Japanese or Chinese backgrounds tend to subscribe longer than other ethnic groups中国人和日本喜欢网上交友
- Jewish users have a 10% higher lifetime value than any other religious group.犹太人成为付费会员越多，
- Nearly 1/3 of users consider themselves religiously “unaffiliated”.
- 35% of woman have children under 18 , while only 16% of men report the same.30%家庭妇女会注册
- Generally, the more children under 18 a user has the less likely they are to subscribe
- Men who have been previously married subscribe at a 50% higher rate than those who have not.已婚男士更易出轨。
- Historically, user traction on dating offers has tended to be from urban based populations. With the increased penetration of broadband access into rural America this is changing and internet use is increasing in these areas. (think ChristianMingle’s recent success)
Groups who will most likely not subscribe 这些Lead很容易转化，但是以下人群成为付费会员更难。
- Males aged 18 – 25 年轻人很难注册
- Lower levels of education 教育水平低的
- Lower salary levels 底付费
- Users recruited from sites of convenience ie. Adult sites, celebrity sites, untargeted social network traffic
Groups most likely to subscribe or provide higher value
- Females 21 – 30
- Males 35+
- Higher education
- Higher salary
There were a couple things that surprised me here. I didn‘ t think that college-educated individuals would be more likely to subscribe. I’ve never split-tested it to find out, but now that I think about it, it makes more sense. Another thing that caught my attention is that females aged 21-30 provide a high value to the advertise. I figured the ages would be higher than that.
上面这些数据可清晰告知目标用户在那里，需要选择什么样的人群，而这些人群又会上什么什么样的网站。我们就可以在目标网站上买广告位 ，PPV target.如果你不原意研究分析，也可以去抄人家的LP.
Dating 的分类Niche, 可以从以下感兴趣的选一类推广
- 一般意义的dating 如match.com date.com
- 种族分类:白人 黑人、俄罗斯人，亚洲、拉丁美洲
- 按有没有钱的：superdaddy.com ,richmen
- 按宗教来的 christiandating.com
- 按年龄来的 seniordating
- PPV 非常有诱惑的LP，或者恐吓的LP
- Content block:去adult网站买流量，是一个A视频，想看的话填广告吧。
- 通过菲律宾的chat center,他们会去adult网站拉人注册，甚至用聊天机器人拉人聊
1.seo flog(fake blog)
如何搜flog(可以做landing page):googl输入”I UNDERSTAND THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY ILLUSTRATIVE OF WHAT MIGHT BE ACHIEVABLE FROM USING THIS/THESE PRODUCTS,AND THAT THE STORY DEPICTED ABOVE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY（这个是免责声明）
3.media buy:比较大的广告商adaur,pulse360,adshuffle， beautyadvisor
以下是PPV跑 Skincare 例子
Younger Looking Skin (Skin Rebill) PPV Campaign Guide!
The Skincare campaign!
Targeting different groups of niche websites, or choose a wide range of websites that fits your demo of women 30-60 and track EVERYTHING! You then drop bad urls, and keep your green urls. For rebills on PPV your going to need to spend some $ on testing, because you can’t drop a url after it’s spent $3..
Landing page = You launch a small pop on the website > flog > offer.
(when i say flog in this case i mean fake news site)
There’s 2 ways to run this campaign
A) you can go niche style (usually better for immediate ROI, less initial investment in testing but takes more work)
B) Run of network style (usually you’ll spend more on testing, but make more in the end)
Relating the specific websites your targeting to the initial landing page by:
– Editing headlines relating to your targeting
– Showing pictures related to the targeting
– Including the targeting sites URLs/logo on the landing page (isn’t necessary)
(ie: if your targeting gardening you could say ‘Women who garden, are 37% more likely to get wrinkles from sun exposure, fight it now for free with natural remedies by: offer here” — using this method you would only target gardening URLs)
– There’s not need to relate your flog to the niche your targeting, but it may be worth a split test if you find a converting niche
B) Run of network
– Targeting URLs relating to skincare, aging, skincare brands, soap brands, beauty sites, etc…
– The initial landing page, and flog can remain the same when targeting different niches. Your target market is women 30-60, so you need to make sure the urls/keywords your targeting have atlas 60% women 35-60.
What Offers To Choose?
Before you choose an offer, ask your AM at whatever your favourite network is for their top skincare offers on PPV!
Who are you targeting?/writing copy. 真正了解顾客/访客, 访客有什么痛苦.想拒绝啥？任何人都想快乐且逃避痛苦，不用我们的产品有什么痛苦，用了我们产品解决了问题且得到了快乐。
Ok before we figure out what to target, we need to know WHO we’re targeting. To do this we must look at the offers themselves. So here’s some copy from the top offers:
“clinically proven to treat and prevent all kinds of symptoms of skin aging including: darkness under eye circles, puffiness and redness, fine lines and wrinkles, blotchiness, age spots and large pores”
“see younger looking skin after just one use. Dermatal provides a non-surgical solution to eliminate the fine lines and wrinkles that develop as a result of repetitive expressions on your face”
“is the injection free solution to looking younger. It helps rebuild collagen, conceal age spots and discoloration, lifts and firms skin while reducing fine lines and it’s paraben and toxic free”
Common themes from all these:
– younger looking skin
– skin imperfections
– remove wrinkles
– rebuild skin cells
What i get from this is were not just targeting people trying to look younger, but we’re also targeting people with skin imperfections.
*btw all of this research/information-dissecting should also be used to make your flog copy BETTER than whatever page you may be using.
Your headlines shouldn’t be, ‘removes wrinkles’, it should be:
– ‘Look 30 years young again!’. or
– “Look only 10 years older than your daughter” or
– “55 year old mom looks 35!”
Make sure your telling people the main benefits in creative ways, and not the features of the product.
Ok so now we’ve narrowed down who we’re targeting. It’s all women 30-60 who want younger and better looking skin. (This may have seemed obvious at the beginning but for big campaigns i like to narrow it down the way i did above to make sure i’m targeting the right people)
URL Targeting Options (for both niche and RON):
– selling makeup/cosmetics
– skincare concerns
– skincare brands
– womens health
– common health issues among older women
– websites related shoes, clothing, shopping, specific brands
– websites related aging
– oprah, dr oz, rachel ray, etc
– recipes, gardening, dating, parenting
– spiritual/horoscopes, etc..
– popular books/tv shows among a certain demographic, pets,
*For more in-depth keyword research:
Instead of just scraping keywords like ‘younger skin’, ‘youthful skin’, etc.. dig really deep by going to a whole bunch of women magazine sites, skincare websites, even buy 1-2 women’s magazines and find WAY more keywords!
Go to URLs like these to find targeted in-depth keywords that will have a lot less competition:
– Skin Care | Girlishh.com
**URL Targeting Options 1 Step Further ($ handed to you!)
I’ve gathered all the converting urls from whatrunswhere/adbeat for all the skin care rebills & mainstream skin offers (ie: olay creams) that are running right now!
SKIP TO THE FIRST REPLY FOR THE URLS!
So just to explain further, all the URLs you see in the first reply are URLs that skin care rebills/skin care companies are bidding on for their media buys, so you should see some great returns bidding on the same URLs for PPV!
Landing Page Process
1. Your PPV Popup
2. Create A Flog!
I don’t want to create the flog for you for legal reasons, but go here for some uber great ideas:
“I UNDERSTAND THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY ILLUSTRATIVE OF WHAT MIGHT BE ACHIEVABLE FROM USING THIS/THESE PRODUCTS, AND THAT THE STORY DEPICTED ABOVE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY” – Google Search (Thank Tijn for that technique!)
*Be careful with flogs as of recently because the FTC is going absolute apeshit on ACAI fake news sites, bizopps are probably next on their radar. So with skincare you don’t have to worry too much, but be careful! Also if you plan on copying anyones flogs be sure to go through the code and clear everything suspicious out. A lot of them can screw with your aff links etc..